- |large capacity Lithium battery|: The Godot AD200 Pro offers 500 full power flashes with 0. 01 to 2. 1 sec. Recycling. Expanded manual 9 stop range of power adjusts from full to 1/256 in 1/10th stop increments
- |2. 4G Control with 330Ft Range|: Godot AD200Pro supports Nikon, Canon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax TTL. With Master Slave Function, AD200Pro Can be Used in Combination with Godot TTL Camera Flashes, TTL Outdoor Flashes, etc.
- |manual/TTL/multi flash modes|: fully support flash exposure compensation, 1/8000S high speed Sync. Manual outputs the user's choice of power, modeling light, first/second curtain sync, etc. Multi controls the stroboscopic rate up to 90 times
|lightweight portable easy to use |: easy to use buttons command a full range of functions like reliable Channel triggering, Group mode selectivity, HSS. The LCD panel clearly displays the status of all remote Strobes, so you always have control of group lighting setup
Speedlite Head and Bare-Bulb Head
- The speedlight head outputs the standard look of an on-camera flash that can be modified using an optional softbox, beauty dish or umbrella.
- The bare bulb head features a removable flash tube and produces 360 degrees of soft, bright, nearly shadowless light. The head uses optional reflectors that focus the beam angle and give you directional control.
Built-in 2.4G wireless X system
- Compatible Cameras under Radio Transmission(as slave unit):
- Nikon cameras(X1N as master unit)；
- Cannon Eos cameras(X1C as master unit)；
- Sony cameras(X1S as master unit)；
- Fujifilm cameras(XIT-F as master unit);
- Olympus&Pannasonic camera(X1T-O as master unit);
Large Capacity Lithium Battery Pack
- The Removal rechargeable lithium battery Offers 500 Full Power Flashes with 0.01 to 1.8 sec. Recycling.
- 200Ws of Power Adjustable in 9 Steps from 1/256 to 1/1.
Large AV Panel
- High-Quality and Clear AV Panel Offers Convenient Operation.There is a thin protective film on the LED panel, please tear the film off after confirming that there is no problem with products.
Manual/TTL/Multi Flash Modes
- The AD200 pro has 3 flash modes: Manual, TTL, and Multi (Stroboscopic). Manual outputs the user's choice of power, modeling light, first or second curtain sync, etc. Multi controls the stroboscopic rate up to 90 times (90 Hz). TTL takes advantage of the flash head's built-in X1 receiver. Optional X1 TTL transmitters are available for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and Fuji cameras.
Stable color temperature
- Stable color temperature at 5600±100K over the entire power range.
1/4" Threaded Mounting Hole
- The AD200 pro can be mounted via a 1/4" 20 threaded mounting hole on either side of the flash (allowing landscape or portrait orientation when using the speedlite head)
Lightweight & Portable
- Lightweight and Pocket Size, Great Portability
- 1 x AD200 Pro Speedlight
- 1 x Bare Bulb Flash Head
- 1 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x PERGEAR Diffuser
Godox AD200Pro TTL Pocket Flash Kit Godox AD200 TTL Pocket Flash Kit Godox Witstro H200R Round Flash Head Godox AD200 AD200 Pro Battery Flash Bag Pergear Handheld Grip Wireless Slave Unit Mode Radio transmission mode(compatible with Nikon & Canon & Sony&Olympus&Panasonic&Fujifilm&Pentax) Radio transmission mode(compatible with Nikon & Canon & Sony) Compatible Cameras under Radio Transmission(as slave unit) Nikon cameras(X1N as master unit)； Cannon Eos cameras(X1C as master unit)； Sony cameras(X1S as master unit)； Fujifilm cameras(XIT-F as master unit); Olympus&Pannasonic camera(X1T-O as master unit); Nikon cameras(X1N as master unit)； Cannon Eos cameras(X1C as master unit)； Sony cameras(X1S as master unit)； Flash Duration t0.1(approx.) Speedlite flash head:1/220 to 1/15380seconds;Bare bulb flash head:1/220 to 1/13510 seconds. Speedlite flash head:1/220 to 1/13000 seconds； Bare bulb flash head:1/220 to 1/11300 seconds. Power output 9 steps:1/256~1/1 8 steps:1/128~1/1 ID 01-99 Recyle time 0.01-1.8s approx. 0.01-2.1s Color temperature Stable mode ±100k(within the entire power range) Dimensions 172*54*75mm(flash head not included) 168*75*50mm(flash head not included) Net weight 590g(flash head &battery not included） 560g(flash head &battery not included）WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Godox AD200Pro TTL Pocket Flash Kit
- H200 Speedlite Flash Head
- Bare Bulb Flash Head
- Flash Tube
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack for AD200 Pocket Flash (14.4V, 2900mAh)
- Charger and Cable
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty