Professional-level results are effortless with DJI RSC 2. This compact stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR cameras features a foldable design and intuitive features, empowering filmmakers, one-man crews, and content creators everywhere.
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
3D Roll 360
Spin your camera for a rolling shot.
With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters.
Transmit 1080p video, adjust gimbal parameters, and even change camera settings from 200 m away with a latency of just 60 ms.
With ActiveTrack 3.0 built in, DJI RSC 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject.
RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Size:DJI RSC 2
|Product Dimensions||13 x 10.8 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||2.64 pounds|
|Item model number||CP.RN.00000121.01|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
4.7 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#18 in Professional Video Stabilizers
|Date First Available||October 11, 2020|
|Country of Origin||China|
In the Box:
- DJI RSC 2 × 1
- USB-C Charging Cable (40 cm) × 1
- Lens Support × 1
- Quick-Release Plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto) × 1
- Camera Riser × 1
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C, 30 cm) × 1
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi, 30 cm) × 1
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB, 30 cm) × 1
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Mini-USB, 30 cm) × 1
- Hook-and-Loop Strap × 2
- D-Ring Camera Mounting Screw 1/4"-20 × 2
- Screw 1/4"-20 × 1
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic) × 1
1. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
2. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RSC 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
3. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
4. DJI RSC 2 is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 18W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.