- Opening possibilities for filmmakers and content creators in almost any situation, Ronin-SC was built to go anywhere. Magnesium and aluminum construction, along with high-strength composite materials provide robust performance at just 1.1 kg. With a modular, quick setup design, Ronin-SC can pack neatly in limited space and be carried with ease.
- Ronin-SC supports a wide range of cameras and lenses while meeting strict performance standards. Ronin-SC has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 2.0 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot. Intuitive and user-friendly controls for shutter and focus are also available for most camera brands.
- An innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, keeping the camera's built-in display free of obstruction. The yaw axis allows for continuous movement, freeing the camera for more ambitious shots. Options like an infinite 360° roll allow filmmakers to achieve completely unique shots.
- Ronin-SC offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination: Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Motion Control
- ActiveTrack technology arrives for the first time in the Ronin series. A smartphone mounted above the camera, the Ronin app, and Ronin-SC work together seamlessly to achieve smooth, precise gimbal movement at all times, allowing you to focus more on creating the shot that matches your vision.
The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots.
On its own, the gimbal weighs only 2.4 lb, so it is ultra-portable and makes it easier to hold the gimbal with a mounted camera for longer periods of time. It features two locking modes for balancing your camera and for storage. The sliding quick release camera plate makes it easy to rebalance your camera after you've moved to a new location - balance your camera in the balancing lock position, unmount your camera with the plate, put the gimbal in storage mode and travel, take the gimbal out and remount your camera, unlock and turn the gimbal on and voila, your camera will still be balanced.
This Bundle Includes:
DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer
DJI BG18 Grip for Ronin-SC Gimbal
DJI Camera Riser for Ronin-S Series
DJI Smartphone Holder for Ronin Series
DJI Multi-Terminal USB Control Cable
DJI USB Type-C Multicamera Control Cable
DJI USB Type-C to Micro-USB Control Adapter
DJI USB Type-C Charging Cable
Quick Release Camera Mounting Plate
2 x Allen Wrench
2 x 8-Pin Port Cover
3 x 1/4"-20 Screw
4 x M4 Screw