Condition: New in original Packaging
Type: Camera Video microphone
warranty: 1 year
The RODE VideoMic is a professional grade 1/2 inch condenser shotgun microphone designed for use with consumer video cameras and personal audio recorders. The VideoMic CPK Package includes the VideoMic along with various accessories: Windshield, Microphone screw adaptor, and 25 feet. Headphone extension cable.
The integrated Rycote Lyre based shock mounting system isolates the VideoMic capsule and electronics from its all-metal shoe mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides high quality acoustic suspension and will never wear out, sag or snap.
Its standard sized shoe mount also includes a 3/8 inch thread in the base for easy mounting on a boom pole or stand. By employing a super-cardioid polar pattern, the VideoMic becomes highly directional, focusing on the subject in front of the camera, and minimizing any surrounding sounds.
In addition to the microphone's native 40Hz-20kHz response, a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded. A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as live music or motorsport.
- Studio recording quality
- Condenser microphone
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- 9V battery power
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Three step PAD (0, -10, -20dB)
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Integrated cold-shoe mount (3/8” thread)
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134dBSPL
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dBA
- Power Options: 9v battery powered
- Weight: 176.00g
- Dimensions: 65.00mmH x 102.00mmW x 250.00mmD
- Output: 3.5 mm/minijack
- What's in the Box:
- 1x Rode MIC
- 1X User Manual
- 1x year warranty